- How can Friends of Man use 100% of donations for charitable assistance?
- How can I donate to Friends of Man?
- Will my donation be acknowledged?
- Can my donation be made in memory or on behalf of someone else?
- Who can submit an application to Friends of Man?
- How long does it take to process an application?
The volunteers pay all the costs and expenses of the organization through their donations to the Institute for the New Man. No money is taken out of Friends of Man donations for any administrative expenses and NO ONE gets a salary!
Your tax deductible check for any amount is welcome and can be mailed to:
Friends of Man
P.O. Box 937
Littleton, CO 80160-0937
Yes! Every donation, of any amount, is acknowledged with a letter of thanks and enclosures of current thank-you notes from people that Friends of Man has helped.
Yes! For donations of $25.00 or more, Friends of Man will send an appropriate card as a notice off your special remembrance.
Friends of Man accepts applications ONLY from a referring professional on behalf of the applicant. This can be a social worker, doctor, nurse, school counselor, teacher, principal, social worker, clergy, health care technician, etc. Applications CAN NOT be submitted by the vendor.
The Disbursement Committee meets every week to consider requests, so as soon as all information and answers to questions have been received by Friends of Man, the case is presented. Depending on the applicant, this process can take as little as a week.